Housing Associations/Charities – want my property?

Housing Associations/Charities – want my property?

16:43 PM, 7th September 2020, About 3 years ago

Text Size

I am coming to the end of a 4 year contract with a Managing Agent that has a direct link with the Local Authority to provide emergency/temporary accommodation.

I want to move to another Housing Association/charity to do the same, but having difficulty finding one! The LA (Birmingham) says it deals with many, but does not recommend any in particular (I guess they take on any property they have access too and specific contracts entered accordingly?)

Although the LA is now trying to go back to the ‘old’ system (they act as an initial link between the Landlord and tenant (also provide a deposit/RIA) until such time as the tenant then signs a contract with the LL then they step away), I don’t want to do this.

Other recommendations/options/ideas anyone?

Many thanks

Reluctant Landlord

Share This Article

Leave Comments

In order to post comments you will need to Sign In or Sign Up for a FREE Membership


Don't have an account? Sign Up

Landlord Tax Planning Book Now