HMRC have organised a Twitter Q & A event for LandlordsMake Text Bigger
#UKLANDLORDS HM Revenue and Customs have organised a Twitter Questions and Answers event for landlords on Tuesday the 20th October 2015.
HMRC on (@HMRC customers) will be answering questions for landlords on current tax rules between 18:00 and 19:00.
The HMRC Twitter only event is aimed at helping landlords understand their obligations and regulations and will be held for 3 hours between 6pm and 9pm. This will include representatives from the Association of Residential Letting Agents, the Residential Landlord Association, the Residential Letting Agents, the National Landlord Association and Mydeposits.
To Join in you need to send your questions to the correct Twitter handle below including the hashtag #UKlandlords.
Full timetable of the event:
- 18:00 – 19:00: HMRC on (@HMRC customers) Landlords questions on current tax rules
- 19:00 – 19:30: the Residential Landlord Association on (@RLA_News) Landlords questions on required official documents
- 19:30 – 20:00: the Association of Residential Letting Agents (@arla_UK) Lanldords questions about dealing with letting agents
- 20:00 – 20:30: the National Landlord Association on (@nationalandlord) Landlords questions concerning end of tenancy issues
- 20:30 – 21:00: Mydeposits on (@mydeposits) Landlords questions regarding protecting tenant deposits
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.