FREE Guide To Enforcing Judgements

Make Text Bigger

Sometimes having a CCJ just isn’t enough, you may still be one step away from your goal of recovering your unpaid rent. FREE Guide To Enforcing Judgements

For those of you who don’t know me, I am the CEO of The Sheriffs Office, we are UK based High Court Enforcement Officers (see my member profile)

FREE Guide To Enforcing Judgments

Our guide to enforcing judgments for money is FREE to Property118 members, simply complete the form below and we will redirect you to it as soon as you click the submit bottom on the form. Please allow up to 30 seconds for the guide to open in your internet browser. To save it for future reference, right click your mouse anywhere on the PDF after it has opened and save or print it for your files.

Also see our FREE guide to evictions and recovering rent arrears LINK.

If you need any personal advice please add a message to the contact form and we will be in touch. There is no need to add a message unless you require personal advice.

Contact The Sheriffs Office




9:45 AM, 5th January 2016, About 9 years ago

I've tried 4 times to submit this form to the sherif's office and it won't send from my iPad. I just get a message saying 'server not responding. It may have something to do with 'capture' taking too long. Is there another way I can send my message, or an email address please?


19:12 PM, 5th January 2016, About 9 years ago

I think the form finally submitted, though I didn't get my report. Can you please email it to me?
Thank you.

Mark Hunter

12:23 PM, 18th June 2018, About 6 years ago

I completed the form and submitted, put no PDF opened up.

Neil Patterson

13:46 PM, 18th June 2018, About 6 years ago

Chris @ Possession Friend

0:25 AM, 7th September 2019, About 5 years ago

Reply to the comment left by Neil Patterson at 18/06/2018 - 13:46
That link isn't working for me Neil ?

Leave Comments

In order to post comments you will need to Sign In or Sign Up for a FREE Membership


Don't have an account? Sign Up