Form 17 to split income?

Form 17 to split income?

10:51 AM, 12th September 2017, About 4 years ago 17

Text Size

I have two properties in my sole name and I am a 40% tax payer. However, my wife has no income at all.

I am looking to enter her on the deed by transferring her 50% of the equity on these properties.

She will be hit with a tax bill of £3750 on £125,000, but we are ok with this.

Can I then use Form 17 to split the income 90/10 in her favor ?

Many thanks in advance.



Leave Comments

Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.

Forgotten your password?