An easy way for landlords to keep up to date and be compliant with the lawMake Text Bigger
Special offer for Property 118 readers:
Things are getting tougher and tougher for landlords. Despite Brexit, the Government is continually bringing in new rules and regulations – with more planned for the future. How can you possibly keep up with them all?
One solution is the Landlord Law Service from landlord and tenant lawyer Tessa Shepperson.
Landlord Law has been around for a long time – it first started way back in 2001 and its longevity is an indication of its quality. Many Landlord Law members have been with Tessa for 5 – 10 years or more.
During the 18+ years, Landlord Law has been online Tessa has been developing more and more services and content so now it is packed with legal information, guidance and documents (including her popular plain English style tenancy agreements).
It has now got even better as it has recently moved to a new, improved website. This has allowed Tessa to present the information more attractively, improve the documents service and add new services and content.
Landlord Law is a paid service – but there are some very useful free services for non-members:
- The top tips – a series of very informative tips on specific
- The Tenancy Trail – find out what tenancy type you have
- The Which Tenancy Agreement Guide – fine out the correct tenancy agreement type for your organisation
- The Which Possession Proceedings Guide – find out if you can evict your tenant and if so the best procedure
Services for paid-up members include:
- Numerous articles and legal FAQ (many of which are there as a result of member feedback)
- Documents – including Tessa’s ‘plain English’ style tenancy agreements and other forms
- A forum where members can discuss issues and where Tessa will answer members questions (currently offline while development work is being done)
- Monthly training webinars with legal and other experts
‘Business level’ members also get:
- The eviction guide – helping landlords to bring standard eviction claims without a solicitor
- A monthly CPD service (Business Level members only) based on the training webinars – giving 1-hour CPD per month
- Access to the video library
There is currently a special £50 discount offer for annual Business Level membership. Property 118 members can save a further £10 off their first month’s membership with the ‘coupon code’ prop118.
This coupon and the special £50 off for Business Level membership) will only be active during February however so don’t delay.Find out more and join online here.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.