When a tenant pays rent 12 months in advance you don’t have the concern of whether the tenant will pay on time, the hassle of chasing them if they are late or the legal concerns that accompany the situation if they fall into arrears but not every tenant has the available capital to do so.
Now, it is possible! This isn’t a scheme that pays you a fraction of market value, you will receive rent at the Market Rate less a profit rent which is the same cost to you as a High Street management service, we would be delighted to provide you with a quotation.
So how does it work?
Lettingsupermarket.com’s Advanced Rent Option Package works nearly the same as every other tenancy we setup with the exception that you get 12 months rent in advance. This can also be repeated on renewal subject to funding being available and tenant referencing.
The package also contains up-to £5000 towards legal costs for evictions, should you need it, so you’ll have added peace of mind should there be a tenancy breach or the tenant won’t leave and a section 21 is needed to be enforced.
Our ARO Full Management Package includes:
- 12 Months Rent Paid in Advance – As a lump minus our profit rent and an agreed maintenance float.
- Marketing – Visiting your property to take particulars including photos and walkthrough video.
- Advertising – your property on the major property portals, Rightmove, Zoopla, On the Market etc.
- Online Portal – Setting up a system to store your documentation securely so that it can be accessed at any time.
- Daily Management Journal – If something happens at your property our management journal records important actions and notifies you daily.
- Viewings – Viewings organised at 24 hours notice with full updates on appointment times and both viewer and agent feedback.
- Referencing tenants and guarantors – Full referencing and right to rent checks.
- Professional Independent Inventories – AIIC/Propertymark or APIP qualified inventory professional. Favoured by deposit scheme adjudicators.
- Tenancy Agreements – Updated weekly and using the correct Tenancy and Guarantor Agreements
- Utilities – Taking meter readings on check in and check out and informing utility companies and councils of tenancy change over
- Deposit Registration – Protecting deposits and serving prescribed information and tenancy deposit certificates within 30 days of the commencement of each new tenancy.
- Certification – Arranging annual Gas Safety Certificates, 5 Yearly Electrical Inspection Condition Reports and 10 Year Energy performance Certificates.
- Legal Notices – Issuing the correct notices at the correct time and in the correct way as instructed
- Maintenance – Responding to and dealing with maintenance issues quickly
- Inspections – receive a full written report with photographs by a Propertymark/Apip/AIIC inventory professional 6 monthly included within your package
- Legal Cover – To cover you for breaches of tenancy or gaining possession.
- Check Out – At the end of the tenancy undertaken by an AIIC qualified inventory professional.
- Deposit Return – Negotiating with tenants and dealing with ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) or Court cases if necessary.
To find out more fill in the contact form below.