Your Property & Economic Predictions for 2012Make Text Bigger
Calling all landlords and associated property professionals
We all read the various pundits forecasts and they are nearly always wrong so I thought it would be interesting to see if Property118.com readers can predict any more accurately what will happen in 2012 than the professionals.
Please leave your considered guestimates in the comments section below and we will see who is the closest next year by creating an article about it in January 2013.
Your mission, should you choose to accept …..
- What will the UK Bank of England interest rate be following the December 2012 MPC meeting?
- What will inflation be by December 2012
- What will the % change in London property values be according to the combined Nationwide/Halifax index in Dec 2012?
- What will the % change in UK property values be according to the combined Nationwide/Halifax index in Dec 2012?
- What will the % change in London average rents be according to the LSL index in Dec 2012?
- What will the % change in UK average rents be according to the LSL index in Dec 2012?
For what it’s worth, these are my predictions:-
- Half of one percent (0.5%)
- Two percent (2%)
- Plus eight percent (+8%)
- Plus two percent (+2%)
- Plus 11% (+11%)
- Plus thirty pounds (+£30)
By all means discuss these projections here, using the comments section below, or add your own with your rationale. If you want the kudos of getting it right or don’t mind the shame of being a million miles off the mark then please use your real name.
Good luck and let’s see if a Property118.com reader can out-do the people who are paid a fortune to do this.
Please add your comments below and share this so that more people can join in the fun.
Mark and his family have been investing in property since 1989, initially in the Norwich area but more recently across the length and breadth of England. Mark created Property118.com as a social network for landlords with a vision of becoming the UK’s largest online property investor directory.
Mark’s experiences and strategies as a landlord are shared here
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.