Raising finance for property investment/development, dealing with the council and how to make money from buy to let are some of the biggest issues of being a landlord. To many it seems the ‘powers that be’ live in a different world from landlords who are trying to make a living from property.
Until now that is. LandlordSOS is a unique, free property event on 29 Sept at Keele Hall, Staffs , bringing together the ‘powers that be’ to speak about raising finance, dealing with the council and being a successful landlord. With speakers from NUL council, LloydsTSB and National Landlords Association (NLA) plus professional advisors and trade connections on hand this is an event you can’t afford to miss (plus it’s free!).
So ask yourself, do you want to:
- Maximise your rental returns by understanding how to attract and keep good tenants?
- Reduce bureaucracy & red tape by learning how the council deals with housing? benefits, HMOs & environmental health?
- Expand your portfolio by learning how to raise commercial finance?
- Reduce your monthly expenses by renegotiating better mortgages?
- Increase your property opportunities by finding out about the empty homes scheme and grants available?
- Reduce hassle with difficult tenants by learning rental regulations, procedures and eviction?
- Increase your profitability by having the right trade connections?
- Find opportunities with like-minded investors by networking and sharing ideas?
LandlordSOS has been designed to help you maximise your property investment and help you survive and thrive as a landlord.
There is no sales pitch – we don’t offer property courses or mentoring programmes. What we do offer is knowledge-sharing and networking.
Organiser Sam Collett is an award winning NLA landlord, successful property developer and Director of Gorgeous Homes Property Management. She is passionate about property and the people in it. LandlordSOS is borne of her belief to share success.
Sam says “I am fortunate that I have good connections and a good track record. Other people are just starting out, or are looking for these connections. I am contacted on a regular basis by people who have the same issues – how to raise finance, how to build a successful buy to let business and how to deal with councils. That is why I decided to organise LandlordSOS – it is my attempt to try and answer some of the big questions about being a landlord and property investor”.
LandlordSOS is a coming together of public and private organisations for the benefit of landlords and property investors both big and small.
LandlordSOS is being held at Keele Hall, Staffs on Sept 29th from 6pm. For further info please visit www.landlordsos.com and to book your complimentary tickets please visit: landlordsos.eventbrite.com.
This article was provided by LandlordSOS specifically for Property118.com.