Suggested New Years Resolutions for LandlordsMake Text Bigger
1) Create or update property schedule
2) Consider impact of higher interest rates
3) Look at ways to reduce cost (e.g. insurance, accounting, advertising costs)
4) Make/update Will
5) Financial Review
6) Review accounting procedures (never get an HMRC fine)
7) Review legacy provisions (e.g. inheritance tax, life insurance)
8) Re-consider property strategy, buy, sell or hold?
9) Review rents.
Update 16th May 2013
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.