Signature Mill – Heritage England listed Buy to Let opportunityMake Text Bigger
Situated in the Manchester City Regeneration Area, Signature Mill is a conversion of an old textile mill offering panoramic views over Manchester’s city centre.
Due to Manchester’s increasing desirability, house prices are predicted to grow by 26.4% over the next five years, and the rental market is expected to grow by 4.2% every year for the next five years. This is an ideal opportunity to achieve good capital growth whilst receiving a strong rental income. Prices start from £134,000.
Signature Mill offers a city centre experience in a fantastic location that will come with the “Signature Touch”. The scheme is composed of one & two-bed apartments that are aimed at working professionals and visitors who genuinely will be able to harness the work / life benefits this project offers.
Tenants will be able to make use of a 24-hour concierge service which acts as both a convenience and around the clock security solution. The apartments will have their own entrance and from an investment perspective the units are very competitive with other city centre developments and offer great value within Manchester city centre.
- 29 one-bedroom apartments from £134,160
- 67 standard two-bedroom apartments from £206,000
- 2-bed apartments with a square footage of 907 ft2
- One bed apartments with a square footage of 640 ft2
- Modern decor and fixtures throughout
- Upper floor apartments boast panoramic views over Manchester’s city centre
- Home to an enormous 95,000 students
- Huge demand for accommodation for 18 to 30-year-olds
- Signature Mill is a prominent 6 storey former Textile Mill
- Great transport links to the city centre
- High speed broadband
- Provision for BT, Sky HD and Virgin Media
- Large bathrooms
- Modern fitted kitchens
- Modern styling
- Excellent value
For further information please contact us using the form below