New 1 bed apartments in the centre of WokingMake Text Bigger
Property Investor Partnership is delighted to be offering 1 bed, build-complete apartments in the centre of Woking, exclusively discounted by 10% off list prices!
Prices start from £193,500 rising to £247,500 for a 1 bed apartment, with amazing predicted yields of up to 7.1%. This development is located in the centre of town, and it is just a very short distance from the train station, where there’s a fast commuter train to central London. According to local letting agents Martin and Co, Woking is a high rental demand area for professionals working in London and from international students who normally pay one year’s rent upfront.
Spectrum House is an exciting development comprising of 41 apartments. Each high specification apartment has been interior designed, featuring high-gloss contemporary kitchens with integrated appliances and smartphone controlled underfloor heating. Ground floor apartments also benefit from their own private entrance.
The Victoria Square development in Woking town centre is on track for phased completion in 2020 and features a Marks & Spencer store, as well as a Hilton Hotel. This new development, which was first proposed in 2012, will play an integral role in Woking’s transformation.
Great reasons to invest:
· Build complete apartments;
· High specification apartments with flooring and white goods included in our discounted price;
· Rental yields of up to 7.1% predicted (accordingly to local agents Martin and Co);
· High rental demand area with tenants already secured at £1,250 per month;
· 10 year Warranty;
· Only an 8 minute walk to Woking Station, where trains are 24 minutes to London Waterloo.
These apartments are being sold by the developer at the full asking price, so please don’t delay and contact us using the form below.