Joy Wat

Registered with
Friday 3rd July 2015

Latest Comments

Total Number of Property118 Comments: 3

Joy Wat

9:09 AM, 7th February 2016, About 6 years ago

Do I need to compensate tenant for emergency boiler repair that needed parts?

First of all, kudos to this landlord for doing the best he can to accommodate this tenant. Maybe you should review your existing contract with the gas engineer and see what you can do if they failed to see a problem during the boiler servicing, and the boiler breaks in a few days.... Read More

Joy Wat

20:41 PM, 22nd December 2015, About 6 years ago

Boiler fault - can tenant charge Hotel bills?

What a sticky situation you're in. I always get Baxi boiler repairs in East London by qualified gas safe registred engineers, but you mentioned this is under warranty and that Baxi had already come out to fix it. Maybe they can talk to this tenant and help resolve the issue?... Read More

Joy Wat

21:44 PM, 13th December 2015, About 7 years ago

Why the need for larger gas pipes for Condensing Boilers?

Boiler installation, repair and service should only be handled by a gas safe registered engineer. If you were required to change to bigger pipes, your engineer should be able to explain to you why. I have Vaillant boilers in East London and I've needed repairs a few times. I only call my trusted engineers to do the repair.... Read More