Meet Mark Smith (Barrister-At-Law) at the Virtual Property ExhibitionMake Text Bigger
I would like to invite you to join me, live online on Wednesday 1st July, as part of a virtual property exhibition, which has been organised by the property investors network (pin) and Your Property Network (YPN) magazine.
This is going to be a full day of online presentations, from 9.15am to 5.30pm, with various topics related to property investing post COVID-19. You can dip in and out of the presentations, or you can watch all of them, to get a full market update, which is what I would highly recommend you do.
There is no cost to participate, but you do need to register to get a link for this online training.
I will be giving a presentation at 1pm about “Business Structures for Landlord Businesses”
I do hope you can join me live online for my presentation, but also check out the other speakers’ topics which include:
- “Getting started (or re-started) in property post COVID-19. Income generating opportunities you can implement from a standing start”
- “Post COVID-19 property market prediction and recommendations”
- “Financing your new and existing deals – everything you need to know in the current and post COVID-19 world.”
- “How ‘Alternative Finance’ can give your property business a valuable advantage in challenging markets”
- “Unlocking a new source of funds for your property journey.”
- “Why auctions are a great way of trading property.”
- “What’s hot in site finding and how technology helps”
- “COVID-19 – Landlord Update.”
- “Why 2020 will be the best year in the next decade, to invest in commercial property”
- “The worst recession in 300 years – What is actually happening out there?”
There are going to be 11 x 30 presentations throughout the day for you to learn from, between 9.15am and 5.30pm.
I do hope you can join us for at least part of the day, on Wednesday, 1st July
Mark Smith (Barrister-At-Law)