Letting Supermarket Raising Funds via Crowd CubeMake Text Bigger
This project was fully funded in just 7 days!
For more details of the Crowd Funding opportunity please CLICK HERE
For over two years ARLA members Letting Supermarket have been providing the following letting and management services to Property118 readers for just 4% of rent (minimum £24.99 pcm plus VAT).
- Visiting your property to take particulars
- Setting up a system to store your documentation securely, online of course so that it can be accessed at any time and wherever you are
- Advertising your property on the major property portals, Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location etc.
- Organising viewings at times which are convenient for prospective tenants
- Referencing tenants and guarantors
- Getting an inventory and schedule of condition prepared by an AIIC qualified inventory professional
- Using the correct Tenancy and Guarantor Agreements
- Taking meter readings on check in and check out and informing utility companies of tenancy change over
- Protecting deposits and serving prescribed information and tenancy deposit certificates within 30 days of the commencement of each new tenancy
- Arranging annual Gas Safety Certificates
- Checking rental payments are received on the due date and taking appropriate action if they are not
- Issuing the correct notices at the correct time and in the correct way as necessary
- Responding to and dealing with maintenance issues quickly
- Performing periodic inspections
- Organising Rent Guarantee insurance
- Check Out at the end of the tenancy
- Timely return of tenants deposit
- Negotiating with tenants and dealing with ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) or Court cases if necessary
For an additional £10 a month plus VAT per tenant (guarantors are not charged) rent guarantee insurance is also included.
Is it really worth the hassle of doing all this yourself for that price?