Landlord Tax Webinar In Association With YPNMake Text Bigger
A Property118/YPN/Cotswold Barristers joint webinar will take place at 8pm on Thursday 22nd June 2017.
The webinar will be hosted by Ant Lyons, founder of YPN and guest experts will be Mark Smith, Head of Chambers at Cotswold Barristers and Mark Alexander, founder of Property118 “The Landlords Union”
Topics covered will include:
- Who are the new Property118 Tax eBooks useful for and how much do they cost?
- Which other professional advisers were involved in producing them?
- A summary of the benefits of forming a partnership
- Incorporation relief explained and how the process of incorporation can be de-risked
- Is it true that partnerships can be exempt from Stamp Duty when incorporating and what are the rules?
- What are the benefits of transferring beneficial ownership?
- Can lenders call in loans if you transfer beneficial ownership?
- What is non-statutory clearance?
Time permitting we will also take live questions.
All Property118 readers will be invited to participate, as will all readers of the YPN magazine and clients of Cotswold Barristers.
We may not be able to accommodate everybody so registration will be on a first come first served basis. Please register now to avoid disappointment and we will remind you nearer the time and again just before the webinar begins.