Landlord case study required for The Telegraph

by Dr Rosalind Beck

14:58 PM, 10th November 2020
About 3 weeks ago

Landlord case study required for The Telegraph

Landlord case study required for The Telegraph

Dear Property118 readers, I received the follow request for assistance today from a Daily Telegraph journalist.

I’m writing an article today looking at the mounting problems landlords face in the time of coronavirus – ie, rent losses, the six month eviction notice period, falling rents in cities such as London, continued tightening regulations and new tenant trends, such as a shift from flats to houses.

I’m keen to find a case study of a landlord who is experiencing some of these problems – I was wondering if there was anyone in your network who might be interested in sharing their experiences, and their opinions on how government policy should change?

If anyone might be able to spare 10 minutes for a short telephone call some time today I would be very grateful.

Thank you so much for your help.

If you think you may be able to assist The Telegraph property news letter please email info@property118.com and your details will be passed on to me.

Comments

The Secret Landlord

8:18 AM, 16th November 2020
About 3 weeks ago

Reply to the comment left by Dancinglandlord at 11/11/2020 - 10:52
Lol you became that the day you became a landlord 🙂

James D

9:48 AM, 22nd November 2020
About 2 weeks ago

Reply to the comment left by Dancinglandlord at 11/11/2020 - 10:52
Being afraid of making a stance won't get anything done. It's about strength and persistence. I'm putting my case forward to support this, and also David King who's challenging the Lord Chancellor and this government.

Scotland to introduce EPC Min Band D