Finders KeepersMake Text Bigger
To celebrate their 40th anniversary Oxford letting agent Finders Keepers have compiled this great list of their top ten unusual requests from tenants:
- “Please can we have a reduction in rent. We’re going away on holiday for a few weeks?”
- “I’m at the airport. I’ve forgotten my passport so can you go to the flat and get it couriered to me?”
- “Can you rush round to my apartment and shut off my computer? My girlfriend is on her way and the computer has a dating website up.”
- “Do you know I just love those drapes. Can I make them into a pretty dress?
- “Can you send in a pest controller to tackle a ladybird invasion? We’ve seen six.”
- “I’ve run out of my prescription. Can you go to my doctor to collect and post it to me urgently abroad?”
- “It snowed heavily last night. Can you come round and clear the drive immediately?”
- “I’ve forgotten my PIN number. Do you know what it is?”
- “How big are the chunks of gravel in the front of the house”?
- “How do you cook spaghetti?”
Dan Channer, Commercial Director of Finders Keepers says, “We try to keep all our tenants and landlords happy but unfortunately, we can’t meet every request.”
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.