Covid-19 and Everything landlords need to knowMake Text Bigger
Hamilton Fraser and their brand ambassador Paul Shamplina have wrapped up everything landlords and agents need to know about Coronavirus in one post for your reference. Click Here to view the full page.
In these uncertain times the best way you can protect yourself and your tenants is to make sure that you have as much information as possible and this page will be updated as and when the situation develops
Hamilton Fraser have provided guidance on the following topics:
Minimising the health risks
- What are the symptoms?
- What’s the Government’s advice?
- What should landlords do if they develop symptoms?
- What should you do if one of your tenants develops symptoms?
- What should you do if one of your tenants is high risk?
- Can you visit your tenants or properties?
- Can tenants move in or out?
Supporting tenants who can’t pay rent
What legislation has been introduced?
Should you contact your tenants?
Evictions and arrears
What if I’m in the middle of eviction proceedings?
How should I collect arrears?
“The information is current and updated as of Tuesday 31 March.”
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.