Buy to Let in South ManchesterMake Text Bigger
Investors have been requesting high quality stock just outside of Manchester city centre. Arguably, Britain’s second city, a number of large corporations are based in Manchester, notably; the BBC, ITV, Google, KPMG, Deloitte and the Co-operative.
Elisabeth Gardens, will be completed to a very high standard, and is unlike anything else on the market in the area.
As the city continues to expand, house prices continue to rise and Manchester is highlighted as a major hotspot to invest capital.
This development is located in South Manchester, near major routes to the city centre. With prices favourable in comparison to the city centre apartments.
• Assured 2 year NET yields of 7% pa
• Stamp duty paid.
• Free Legals.
• Luxury 2 bedroom apartments from £130,000.
• Sun terrace on every apartment
• 15 minute walk away to 2 nearby train stations with routes to Manchester city centre.
• M60 is 5 minutes drive away.
• Car parking available upon request.
• Manchester has the largest UK economy outside London and fastest growing city in UK.
Elisabeth Gardens is located in a picturesque area around Houldsworth Golf Club, offering a quiet peaceful escape from the noise of the city.
This Mill conversion is located in Reddish next to the Four Heatons in the Houldsworth conservation area, between the Pennines and golf course. The area is seen as a very sought after and fast growing borough outside of Manchester city centre. In particular this location is especially popular with young professionals looking for cheaper accommodation out of the city with near by routes for commuting. As a result yields are increasing at a rapid rate, with demand in the area and overspill from near by boroughs.