BTL apartments in Basingstoke town centreMake Text Bigger
An excellent opportunity to invest in an apartment in Basingstoke, where capital growth is projected to be 20% and net yields of 6% are achievable. Highly desirable due to its proximity to the town centre; easy commute to London, Southampton and Reading. Knight Frank and Savills reports confirm that the highest growth areas are those which are affordable and within a 45-minute commute of London.
Basingstoke is a thriving town, home to internationally recognised companies such as Sony and AXA. As a consequence of the range of large businesses settled in the town, there is a number of well-heeled young professionals, and the average age of the town’s residents is 36. The average income of someone residing in Basingstoke is £40,000.
Churchill Place offers a mix of 257 studios, one and two bedroom apartments. The interior is finished to a high standard that young professionals have come to expect.
- Prices start from just £149,950
- Projected capital growth of 20%. Net yields of 6%
- Town centre location close to major roads and transport links
- Within 45 minutes of London, Reading and Southampton.
- Luxurious interiors with fitted kitchen and integrated appliances
- Close to over 15,000 jobs
- Basingstoke has high employment rates and a large highly skilled professional workforce