AIIC announce Inventory Clerk training courseMake Text Bigger
The Association of Independent Inventory Clerks (AIIC) has announced a new course for July aimed at new and inexperienced clerks called “Guidelines for Inventory Clerks”. The course is also open to those who are interested in becoming an inventory clerk as well as Associate Members, colleagues or landlords.
The two day course will run on July 9th and 10th from 9.30am to 5.30pm at the Hilton Hotel in Bracknell, Berkshire, and will cover everything from how to make an inventory to problem-solving.
The course will cover the following:-
- How to make an inventory including order, layout and what to look for
- Purpose of a check-in and how to conduct one
- Legal aspects of inventory work
- Guidance notes for tenants
- Cleaning issues
- Purpose of a check-out, how to conduct one and compile the report
- Role play “Problems that can arise”
- Personal safety
- Equipment and reference books
- Fair Wear and Tear
– the quality of the supplied item (and that will vary greatly)
– the condition at check-in
– the condition at check-out
For more information on the course, and others, click here.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.