5 Killer Questions to Choose a Letting AgentMake Text Bigger
I am keen to hone the “Killer Questions” that we can advise landlords to ask when choosing a Letting Agent. I have five as a starter, but if any of you have others that you would rate in the top five please let me know!!
- What is your average void period across your managed portfolio? And you non-managed?
- What stock do you have available to let as an average, and how many lettings negotiators do you have to let them?
- What percentage of tenants deposit do you return as an average across the last year? And what is the biggest area of contention?
- How many clients have you lost to a competitor over the last 12 months, and what was the principal reason for their defection?
- Why should I instruct you rather than any other letting agent in this area?
I would be very keen to hear from landlords, or others, to improve my list ….. thanks!
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.