Tag Archives: property insurance claims

No Fees Help With Property Insurance Claims Ask Me Anything, Buy to Let News, Guest Articles, Guest Columns, Landlord News, Landlords Insurance, Latest Articles, Letting, Lettings & Management, Property Maintenance, UK Property Forum for Buy to Let Landlords

Hello All Help With Property Insurance Claims

I am posting here at the invitation of Mark Alexander (founder of Property118) to explain how you can get free help when making a property related insurance claim. I have been a member of Property118 for a few years and recently met Mark at the ExCel exhibition centre. This is my first post so please go easy on me.

My company is trialling Property118 sponsorship, we are in the business of helping people to settle property insurance claims. The plan is to submit articles every once in a while to explain how we have been able to help Property118 members to save time, money and reduce frustration levels when making property related insurance claims.

If you have ever had to deal with a property related insurance claim then you will be well aware how frustrating and time consuming it can be.

Help is at hand though, and it needn’t cost you money either! 😀

All you have to do if contact my company; we will send somebody to meet you, take details of your insurance policy or freehold management company and give you a contract to mandate the claim and the works over to us. You pay us nothing at any time; we make all of the phone calls, deal with the insurance company and the loss adjuster, neighbours, tenants, contractors, freehold management company (if applicable) and any other parties necessary. If your tenant needs to be re-housed we can deal with that too. We negotiate hard because we work for you, not the insurer.

Help With Property Insurance Claims

Below are some examples of how we help landlords …

  • Leak detection, e.g. leak from flat above damaging your property
  • Repairing water damage, e.g. damages caused by burst pipes or leaks
  • Storm damage
  • Flood damage
  • Fire damage
  • Impact damage, e.g. property hit by a car or falling tree

We recommend you to contact us at the earliest possible opportunity, but it’s not too late until you have agreed a full and final settlement.

When you make an insurance claim it is usual for insurance companies to appoint a loss adjuster. Their job is to save the insurer as much money as possible, even if that means you losing out. Loss adjusters will rarely look for hidden damage and will regularly ask you to obtain three quotes to get the damage put right. In many cases they will then offer a full and final settlement based on the lowest quote. If you accept a full and final settlement and further works are required the insurance company will pay you no more. Our role is to ensure the insurance company pay to have your property put right as soon as possible, after all, that’s why you buy insurance isn’t it?

We cover around 60% of the Country by land mass, 90% of the Country by population.

If you, or somebody you know, is unfortunate enough to have to claim on a buildings insurance policy you can rest assured that having us on side will help. Simply complete the contact form below and we will get straight back to you. Alternatively, please feel free to post a question below and I will be happy to answer it to the best of my ability.

All the best

Martyn Charles

Oops! We could not locate your form.

Property Forum and News website where UK landlords and letting agents share best practice