Christine Higgs

Registered with
Sunday 13th December 2015

Latest Comments

Total Number of Property118 Comments: 2

Christine Higgs

20:11 PM, 14th December 2019, About 2 years ago

How do I get away from my awful letting agents?

Simply write a letter/email to your letting agent giving notice that you wish to end their fully managed services, and move to a tenant find service only. My agent requires 3 months notice, so check with your agent on theirs. This change does not affect your tenant, because the tenancy agreement created by your agent will actually be between you and the tenants. The arrangement between you and your agency usually have no bearing on the tenant. If you decided to change agent, the tenant simply moves with you. You will need to get the deposit moved into your name though (which is a straight forward phone call to the deposit organisation).... Read More

Christine Higgs

20:50 PM, 25th November 2016, About 5 years ago

Disproportionate presence of Conservative Party donors and supporters

I'm sure a private investigator could find out.... Read More