L Silver

Registered with Property118.com
Friday 24th July 2015

Latest Comments

Total Number of Property118 Comments: 1

L Silver

9:33 AM, 7th November 2015, About 6 years ago

Will UKAR let me switch to BTL?

You can ask UKAR for permission to let the property rather than convert to a BTL. I did this once with Northern Rock as was, and they agreed with no hassle. This would need to be your only residential property though.

If you're staying in the property you could rent-a-room which has tax advantages.... Read More