Registered with
Thursday 24th July 2014


Trading Status

Providing essential rental accommodation since

Number of rental properties owned
21 – 40

Insures properties through a broker recommended by Property118

Latest Comments

Total Number of Property118 Comments: 85


10:03 AM, 19th November 2019
About A day ago

Anti-landlord policies not helping prospective tenant

Some councils have scheme's where they guarantee the rent to the LL for the duration of the tenancy be it 1 year or 5...I partake in such a scheme with Reading Borough Council to good effect, the LHA rate is slightly lower (by £60pm) than the open market rate however i'm saving on rent guarantee ins and i have de-risked the tenancy to good effect, plus i choose tenants such as yourself ie reliable hard working mums with older children who can manage their accounts and look after the property...A few local LL's have realised this is a good workable scheme, and of course the council only select accredited LL'ds to work with too. Would be well worth you looking into your local boroughs to see if they operate any such schemes as a lot of councils have realised that this is a cheaper route than temporary housing and associated problems/costs..Best of luck..... Read More


11:06 AM, 5th September 2019
About 3 months ago

McDonnell's distorted and dangerous version of Right to Buy

So if an incoming tenant asks "how long you've owned the property?" Be very afraid!........ Read More


9:24 AM, 19th July 2019
About 4 months ago

Couldn't make it up - Unless you work for the Guardian!

I only read the first line! I get all the on-line Guardian anti Landlord/Tenant claptrap through and i generally only get as far as the first sentence as usually they are so biased that i get no further. I boycott the Guardian and all its leftie hate filled anti LL headline grabbing rubbish. Sadly though this is the rhetoric that the government is responding to in their persistent attack on PRS.
We had a tenant just move into a brand newly built flat under build-to-rent (we built 8) 2nd day of his occupancy we have complaints from others in the block as he's stinking the building out with weed!!---Go report that Guardian!... Read More


10:31 AM, 19th June 2019
About 5 months ago

Shelter couple’s “punishment”: self-imposed exile in Cornwall

I dream of moving to Cornwall! To escape these unfounded attacks on my PRS rentals!
I contacted a debt collection agency recently to enquire about chasing the debt of a non paying UC claimant who'd we'd evicted with significant arrears trashing the flat out of spite on the way out- (have full video evidence etc etc) the agency said don't even bother with a UC claimant debt, just write it off put it down to experience and move on., Good grief these morons from Shelter!... Read More


14:23 PM, 29th March 2019
About 8 months ago

Trying to raise my EPC rating as tenants moving out?

Just done exactly this on one of my all electric flats and managed to quiz the EPC surveyor at length.
1. Newer storage rads will not increase your EPC banding-high heat retention storage heaters that are new to the market will but they are £600plus each..!
2. 80mm lagging to your immersion cylinder PLUS an off peak timer with a boost function (Hortsman do one) to give proper control of water heating, this will lift you a band.
3. Secondary glazing or shutters do NOT increase the banding! Yes i was surprised when he told me that too!
4. If you are undertaking any thermal insulation upgrades ie battening off and adding 50mm of insulation to the walls etc ask (re pay) your EPC surveyor to come out photo and log the work as opposed to building regs for proof, otherwise you won't get a banding upgrade (without formal documented proof EPC visit £60, building regs app £250!)
5. Some EPC companies have a service where they will provide you with a list of upgrades that will get you to next level based on your property as opposed to a generic list of exspensive stabs in the dark. - Eg, I was going to change my storage heaters for new ones then he worked out that if i added more lagging to the HW cylinder and a programmer we could get to an F...Job done.... Read More