Paul Bithell

Registered with
Saturday 5th July 2014

Latest Comments

Total Number of Property118 Comments: 1

Paul Bithell

12:14 PM, 7th July 2014, About 8 years ago

Who is responsible for the Council tax and what dates?

Reply to the comment left by "Neil Patterson" at "07/07/2014 - 11:11":

In accordance with your AST, once the property has been vacated and the tenancy agreement brought to a close you should notify the council of the date on which the property became vacant who should then apply your 3 month exemption period.

In the case of tenants absconding whilst still within the fixed period of their AST you should provide the council with proof of the initial Agreement and request transfer of council tax liability to the tenants new address.

It is up to the tenant if they want to pay double!... Read More