Registered with
Sunday 18th May 2014

Latest Comments

Total Number of Property118 Comments: 8


8:58 AM, 2nd May 2018, About 4 years ago

West Brom expiring BTL - with nowhere to go!

Hello I am sorry you are in this position but the West Brom are within their rights to do this. Mortgage Express does this as well. They do not care. Look at the headlines of the Daily Mail today and there is a 75 year old couple in the same position. Their MP is involved and Santandar do not care.
Sell/ remortgage it for what you can and offer the balance on a loan basis . I made that deal with a lender on the proviso that my credit file was not affected.
You can remortgage on 80% ltv and borrow the balance on a loan. Loans are very cheap at present.
Keep fighting... Read More


13:15 PM, 17th March 2018, About 4 years ago

Can we stop the landlords agent doing viewings?

Yes you the Right to your peace and privacy.

Your landlord is in breach of your rights.... Read More


8:38 AM, 9th March 2018, About 4 years ago

Snow delayed form 6A?

Following a court decision notice does not have to be issued on the anniversary of the date moving in.

Issue new notice immediately to give tenants two months notice.

You will have only lost a couple of weeks this way .... Read More


21:59 PM, 16th October 2017, About 4 years ago

Directors of block sell assets to themselves undervalue and evade fair share of annual service charge!

Well what a mess. As a previous member said you can go to the First Tier Tribunal and make an application for the unfairness of the directors. you can make a case for unfair practices on their part. LEASE offer legal advice for a small charge.
Service charge is based usually on Square Footage and that should be in lease. If the directors buy additional space then they have to pay the additional service charge.

If you need advice contact Amanda Michaels of Bright Willis in Birmingham She owns her own company and is legally qualified to help you... Read More


17:14 PM, 29th March 2016, About 6 years ago

Joint owners but with different entitlements to rental income

Hello David

Your Accountant is correct. you can elect a person to receive the rental income . I do that for my brothers property.You cannot do it for the CGT that has to be separately. That has been reducted in the last budget which is good. Hopefully the properties will increase in value.

Regards Pat... Read More