Registered with
Wednesday 7th November 2018

Latest Comments

Total Number of Property118 Comments: 1


12:42 PM, 29th January 2020
About 2 months ago

Knotweed affecting value of property

You can spray with Glyphosate (round up) but this needs doing every year at growing phase for up to 5 years to properly remove. I wouldn't recommend using diesel because this will cause pollution and ground contamination, which is illegal. In my previous job we used to inject undiluted Glyphosate into each growing stem. This is done when it starts to grow after winter, inject each stem with Glyphosate and it will kill the plant and roots. It would be difficult to ensure you'd got it all if you let grow, it has to be at the start of the growing season. Please check the product safety data sheet for health and safety instructions.... Read More