David Brown

Registered with Property118.com
Monday 7th October 2013

Latest Comments

Total Number of Property118 Comments: 1

David Brown

15:13 PM, 7th October 2013, About 8 years ago

Can I serve section 21 to someone who is not present?

Unless the tenant had informed you of her new address a judge should accept proof of posting (free from Post Office) to her at the studio flat, proof of receipt should not be required, you would also need to complete a certificate of service (form N215) when you apply to the court, and provide it to the court and serve it on the tenant (in the same way).... Read More