Cynthia Bair

Registered with
Friday 9th February 2018

Latest Comments

Total Number of Property118 Comments: 1

Cynthia Bair

5:00 AM, 10th February 2018, About 3 years ago

No building insurance and flooded downstairs from my flat!

This is really a worst case, but yes, I agree that you can claim for the loss to the contractors. It was their mistake and if you prove it then they will pay you for the loss. You can seek advice from some experts like the they guide you in a better way. Make sure that, you have homeowners insurance done for your home as a landlord it is your responsibility to take care of the place.... Read More