Raju Suds

Registered with Property118.com
Saturday 2nd December 2017

Trading Status

Insures properties through a broker recommended by Property118

Latest Comments

Total Number of Property118 Comments: 1

Raju Suds

12:18 PM, 2nd December 2017
About 3 years ago

Party Wall Damp Ingress

What ever you do ensure that you have a written communication to either the ex-tenant or the new tenant or who ever the landlord is. You can find the land lord for £3 i guess on land registry for the property.

You could go through this to understand damp a bit more and fixing it as well to arrest the issue.

https://thepropertymonks.com/the-ultimate-guide-that-explains-damp-in-a-property/... Read More