Karen Hale

Registered with Property118.com
Monday 23rd October 2017

Latest Comments

Total Number of Property118 Comments: 1

Karen Hale

14:26 PM, 23rd October 2017, About 4 years ago

Trespass by Housing Association

Hi Barry

The FREE to you - also the easiest and least hassle way - of dealing with this is to contact the Gas Safe Register. Follow link below:


Let the Housing Association know that the Gas Safe Register people will need access..... then just wait for their visit.

They will check everything about the installation - at no cost to you. Anything wrong with it, rest assured - it will get put right by their intervention. Nothing more for you to do!

Worked a treat for me in the past.

Good luck!... Read More