Helen Paintin

Registered with Property118.com
Monday 30th September 2013

Latest Comments

Total Number of Property118 Comments: 1

Helen Paintin

10:32 AM, 4th November 2013, About 8 years ago

Are freeholders obliged to insure against escape of water?

As a retired insurance broker, I would suggest that the installation of "Flood Check" as suggested above is a very good idea. You could also approach an independent insurance broker and advise them that you are thinking about this preventive measure and they will approach a wide range of insurers on your behalf and should be able to get you a variety of quotes. I feel sure that with just 2 claims and the proposed Flood check installed that you will get a positive response. **Details of broker recommended by poster moderated out**
Hope this helps.... Read More