Daisy D

Registered with Property118.com
Thursday 30th March 2017

Latest Comments

Total Number of Property118 Comments: 1

Daisy D

17:45 PM, 30th March 2017, About 5 years ago

Private Landlord says I must wait for grant to get hot water!

Hi Janet,

I have just noted you are in Scotland, so quite a lot of the advice on here does not apply.

Firstly your Landlord should be registered check https://www.landlordregistrationscotland.gov.uk/

And secondly contact https://www.housingandpropertychamber.scot/ who will take your complaint seriously.

Here is a link to the repair reporting form:- https://www.housingandpropertychamber.scot/sites/default/files/documents/REPAIRS%20APPLICATION%20FORM%20CHAMBER.pdf

Shelter and CAB should know this information and should have directed you to the housing and property chamber (formerly private rented housing panel) at first contact.

Hope this helps

Daisy... Read More