Anon Ymmouse

Registered with
Tuesday 27th August 2013

Latest Comments

Total Number of Property118 Comments: 1

Anon Ymmouse

18:19 PM, 27th August 2013, About 8 years ago

Help me if you can I'm feeling down

The most important thing here is your safety. If you feel threatened with violence, or it has happened please consider speaking to a domestic violence charity, eg who can offer practical advice and give you some support to get you through this situation. Even if you can find a law to remedy the situation with the house, it will take weeks if not months, and no doubt your husband and tennants will not be too happy throughout this time. Do you know much about your husband's illness, has he ever been diagnosed? If so maybe speak to a mental health charity like , who can give advice on how someone with your husband's particular illness could be coerced into helping you sort this out, and working with you rather than against.   Although seemingly long-winded, this might be quicker and relatively easier than 'rubbing him up the wrong way' with eviction notices.... Read More