Registered with
Tuesday 26th April 2016

Latest Comments

Total Number of Property118 Comments: 3


11:49 AM, 2nd April 2022, About 2 months ago

Tenancy in one persons name only?

Be careful and please don't do it or add
another person's name on tenancy contract without reference check and affordability. Also I would suggest that you check the references employement by yourself as so much fraud going on at the moment.

Friend of mine got the tenant under the husband name through the estate agent.
Once the tenancy contract was signed his wife demanded the they want a new tenancy contract under both name and estate agent created another with two copies without asking landlord but when landlord requested the full reference of his wife they were refusing.
Then after checking we found out The wife is a struck off lawyer and she did the employment reference and so was using her clients money.
Then they moved in property and creating so much problems. Even with s8 notice unpaid rent now they want to put counter claim on landlords and saying they are getting housing benefits.

Even I used the reference company and even after tenancy the tenant has caused the problem and noticed it's the employment reference fraud... Read More


9:53 AM, 17th October 2020, About 2 years ago

Can private landlords refuse to let to Housing Benefit claimants?

Reply to the comment left by Tessa Shepperson at 14/10/2020 - 16:42
There are so many issues and no protection for landlords. I would suggest that if the government or local council would become a guarantor for for people on Benefits then there should be less problems.
Also UC credit should pay rent in advance. I have rented a property on benefits and nothing is sorted yet it's about over 6wks.... Read More


12:24 PM, 1st December 2018, About 4 years ago

"Bastard Landlords" - Rogue too cuddly!

Reply to the comment left by Ian Narbeth at 26/11/2018 - 11:58
Excellent letter.

I also wanted to say how they going label and punish tenant who are educated and also given a speech at Conservative party in past leaving the flat by destroying and tempering with electrical wiring in property, not paying rent for months etc causing the landlord into stress and massive loss fianancially
How they are going to call this type of tenant?
I just would like to ask that would the professional best landlords get compensation from government for the loss and stress caused by tenants to the landlords.... Read More