Louise Rowland

Registered with Property118.com
Thursday 3rd March 2016

Latest Comments

Total Number of Property118 Comments: 1

Louise Rowland

20:33 PM, 3rd March 2016
About 5 years ago

How to gift a fire damaged property to Local Authority?

You can gift it to a charity after you have checked with them to see if they will accept the gift.

Regarding demolishing and rebuilding has anybody done this themselves?
After checking several websites I have estimates of 90 to 120 to build a 3 bedroom detached house. Also demolishion costs of 6 to 8 thousand. I would love to know if these costs are realistic.... Read More