Live Q&A on Renting & SharingMake Text Bigger
What are today’s landlords and tenants struggling with? We’re running a live Q&A in partnership with Shelter, helping everyone to get answers to their burning questions on renting and sharing. We’ve invited people to send in their questions in advance and the range and depth of what we’re getting in already is quite astonishing.
We’ll be covering (not exclusively):
- Deposit disputes
- Utility bill disputes
- Flatmate misbehaviour, from stealing food & toiletries to refusing to clean up and even head-butting the landlord!
- Moving out early, or getting someone else to move out early
- Broken boilers, unfit showers, leaking pipes, vermin and infestations
- Agents and landlords letting tenants down at the last minute before a rental is due to start
- Landlord intrusion – from hidden cameras to turning up unannounced and tampering with tenants mail
Questions are being asked by sharers, tenants, parents on behalf of students, live in landlord and live out landlords – everyone wants to know how to do things properly and are struggling for answers.
Tune in on Thursday to take part – click the link and you can add the event to your calendar or ask a question in advance.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.