Legionnaires Disease Course – Wellingborough, Northants 31st March 2017Make Text Bigger
Chris Daniel – Landlords Masterclass
What a landlord can expect to gain from our Legionnaires Disease course:
- To have the Legionnaires Disease duties and responsibilities of a landlord thoroughly but succinctly explained.
- A customised and abbreviated summary of around a hundred pages of HSE literature on the subject. [ Summary is 16 pages ]
- The knowledge gained will provide a landlord with the level of Competence required to comply with HSE guidance in most Residential properties.
- An example of a Risk Assessment (including Schematic diagram and written scheme of control) and information for tenants leaflet.
- Practical demo of testing of water temperature.
- Bound Reference book containing the above and example documentation.
- BONUS session for – 60 minutes of General Landlord advice on common topics
Current Course dates:
NEXT Course – Wellingborough ( Northants ) 31 st March, 2017
- 2017 Courses to date planned in the following locations ; Manchester, Leeds
( at present – more venues to be confirmed later )
Other dates and locations will be added as soon as they are confirmed. –
Course cost – £75.00 (Don’t forget to claim this against your Tax).
To book your place on a course, or express interest in another location, please e-mail: email@example.com
About Landlords Masterclass
Founded by Chris, a portfolio Landlord for almost a decade, properties include Private tenants, LHA and leasehold across Wales, Kent and North of England.
An accredited Landlord in England, London Rental Standard and Wales, Chris has been invited to speak with landlords and property investors on Training courses.
He is an Advisor and Trainer for landlords with a large organisation.
Currently providing training on Landlords Responsibilities for Legionnaires Disease, for www.landlordsmasterclass.com.
He is a consultant to Insurance companies on Legionnaires disease risk assessments and Landlord obligations.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience and let us know whether our leaflets were handed out.
Events of this nature can be extremely useful to obtain information and meet new people. However, Networking events can also attract rogue operators – beware!.
Please note Property118 doesn’t do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
Message To Landlord Event Organisers
If you host landlord events and want to reach more landlords there is no better online exposure available than via Property118. Just look at our growth of unique visitor stats over the last five years!
Not only do we publish events as articles, we will also include them free of charge in our Newsletters. If this proves successful we will be adding an Events Calendar to our website.
To find out more please complete the “Expression of Interest Form” below.
If you know somebody who organises Landlord Events please tell them about this opportunity.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.