A New Years resolution to save money on your property managementMake Text Bigger
It is that time of year when we start to get a bit of time on our hands to review what are plans are for the next year. After getting to know and work closely with Tony and Chris at LettingSupermarket.com we did a small scale Victor Kiam (if you remember he liked the razor so much he bought Remington). We now own 26% of LettingSupermarket.com so if you use them to manage your properties you will also be supporting Property118.com in the process 🙂
We just don’t know where you can get the same level of service from a fully bonded ARLA agent with client money protection for the same costs. Feedback from our readers who have tried them has been exceptional, that’s what persuaded us to acquire share in the business.
Tony and Chris Sheldon started LettingSupermarket.com with the idea of offering the same personal service as high street letting agents, which online services struggle to maintain, but still strip away the costs involved with running high street offices.
Even if you are thinking of self managing would it really be worth the hassle of trying to organise everything yourself and could you be certain that you would be able to do it for less?
I have added two examples of different levels of support they provide and it would definitely be worth contacting Chris or Tony via the form below so they can give you a call and have a chat.
Professional property management from £14.99 + VAT per month
This service could save you a small fortune. For just £14.99 + VAT a month your property can be managed by an ARLA bonded and accredited agent which carries Client Money Protection insurance. The service includes:-
- Visiting your property, taking particulars and floor plans.
- Setting up an online account to store your documentation so it can be accessed at any time
- Advertising your property on the major property portals
- Referencing tenants and guarantors
- Inventory and schedule of condition prepared by an AIIC qualified inventory professional
- Tenancy and Guarantor Agreements
- Taking meter readings on check in and check out and informing utility companies of tenancy change over
- Deposit registration (This is an additional cost of £25 + VAT annually)
- Gas Safety Certificate as required (additionally charged)
- Rent Collection with payment forwarded to your account by BACS and monthly rental statement
- Check Out at the end of the tenancy
If you want the letting agents to do viewings, periodic property checks and manage all maintenance issues the monthly fee is £24.99 + VAT. The gold package is priced at just £34.99 + VAT per month and includes rent guarantee insurance with legal protection insurance. The rental guarantee policy, which is underwritten by a fully FSA accredited insurance company, pays out if the tenants fall more than a month in arrears and thereafter for any further missed payments until vacant possession of the property is recovered. The legal protection insurance covers all costs associated with eviction.