The following are recent examples of property development finance deals completed by our partner companies. We do not charge for our services in respect of placing your property development finance enquiry with an appropriately qualified Commercial Finance Broker so please feel free to make an enquiry. All of our partner firms are members of the NACFB (National association of commercial Finance Brokers), they carry Professional Indemnity Insurance and subscribe to the NACFB Code of Practice which is registered with the Office of Fair trading.
Development Finance Example One
- £500k draw down facility on £1m GDV (Gross Development Value) with a max loan 50% of the purchase price and 100% of the build costs
- 6.99% per annum (no minimum term and no early repayment charges)
- No Exit Fees
- 2% of the loan amount Lenders arrangement fee
Development Finance Example Two
- £1million draw down facility on £2.2million Gross Development Value (max loan 50% of the purchase price and 50% of the build costs)
- Interest rate payable 4% over Bank base rate per annum (no minimum term and no early repayment charges)
- 0.75% Exit Fee (calculated on loan amount not GDV)
- 1.5% of the loan amount Lenders arrangement fee
Bridging loans are also still widely available up to 65% Gross Development Value (the final finished value of the project) for major conversion work through to light refurbishment.
If you require assistance with development finance please use the contact form linked from the badge below and we will do our very best to help.