Tenant ReferencingMake Text Bigger
Good tenant referencing is an essential part of the lettings process as it will give you all the information and advice you need to make an informed decision about the tenants that want to rent your property.
With a reference and credit check completed by Advanced Rent’s tenant referencing service, you can rest assured that you have done as much as you can to make sure you have the best possible tenants in your property.
Their industry leading system ensures referencing is done quickly and efficiently. From the initial data provided, their system takes a snap shot of the tenant’s credit file and the results determine the underwriting route taken and how much in depth investigation is needed to be completed.
- 6 year credit history check
- Undisclosed credit history search – we uncover any hidden debt linked to them
- Address verification and linked address summary – run checks on addresses not provided
- Employment and income verification – we check employers and establish they are legitimate
- Landlord reference verification
- Credit score analysis
- Affordability analysis
- Bank validation
- Guarantor validation and suitability check
Results accepted and approved by the Legal Protection Group – If a tenant is approved and you buy Rent Guarantee Insurance from us the claim is guaranteed to be accepted.
If you already have an account and want to login : https://property118.advanced-ref.co.uk/login