We value the health and safety of our delegates and hosts.
Due To Covid-19 All pin Meetings Will Be held as Virtual Events For The Foreseeable Future.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Property Auctions - What do you really know ? Richard Worrall
Richard is a property auctioneer, holding regular sales at The Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane, London, as well as bespoke property auctions throughout the UK. He was runner up in the NAVA Auctioneer of the Year 2010, and will give us an insight into buying and selling property at auction, current market trends as well as a brief ( and hopefully amusing) whistlestop tour of auctions from the ancient civilisations to the present day.
ALSO.... The deal of a lifetime comes along every week - Donald Holden
- The deal of a lifetime comes along every week because most people are looking through the wrong lens or through the right lens but from the wrong angle.
- At this month's pin meeting, Donald will show examples of deals which were: “hidden in full view” and you will learn how to look differently and get some understanding of how to work with estate agents.
- Donald is a civil engineer by training and has been in property for 13 years. He is a landlord and developer and is hooked by the challenge and creativity that property development offers.
- Online Go To Meeting - To Book Press The Book Now Button
You Will Be Added To The Webinar
The Link To Join The Meeting Will Be Sent To You By Email
Email Will Be From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book your ticket for your local pin meeting now
05-08-2020 @ 6:30 PM
05-08-2020 @ 9:00 PM
Property Investors Network
Phone: 0121 228 2223
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Promote Your Events FREE OF CHARGE
Visit Our Events Home Page