We value the health and safety of our delegates and hosts.
Due To Covid-19 All pin Meetings Will Be held as Virtual Events For The Foreseeable Future.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
How to plan a refurbishment project and work with contractors - Julian Maurice
- Refurbs... we all hate them, they drive us insane, but we all need to do them when we are buying property. Julian has an industry reputation for creating amazing properties and for delivering great content in an entertaining way.
- Julian always keeps his slides current and is always keen to keep the content relevant to each location he visits.
- Julian is dedicated to the pin network, he is a keen networker and often arrives early to help set up and leaves late after entertaining and talking to attendees.
ALSO... Getting the best deals through Estate Agents! Have agents calling you first and find deals that others have missed - Louise Smith
At this month's pin meeting, Louise will share with you the ways she works with estate agents securing great deals.
After 13 years of buying investment properties from agents all below market value, she would like to share with you the techniques that have worked for her and show some case studies of great deals she has secured.
During her presentation she will share:
- How to find great deals through estate agents
- How to work with them so they continue to bring you those great deals
- Creating win / win solutions, if the vendor is happy there is less chance of losing the deal before it completes.
- Find deals with fantastic potential and great ROI that everyone else has missed!
- Learn to be creative! What is the vendors motivation? Work with them so they want to sell you their property.
Louise hopes by sharing her experiences, she can give tips to seasoned investors and the confidence and courage to those just starting out on their investment journey to secure some great deals.
- Online Go To Meeting - To Book Press The Book Now ButtonBasingstoke Meeting
You Will Be Added To The Webinar
The Link To Join The Meeting Will Be Sent To You By Email
Email Will Be From: email@example.com
- Book your ticket for your local pin meeting now
28-10-2020 @ 6:30 PM
28-10-2020 @ 9:00 PM
Property Investors Network
Phone: 0121 228 2223
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Promote Your Events FREE OF CHARGE
Visit Our Events Home Page