We value the health and safety of our delegates and hosts.
Due To Covid-19 All pin Meetings Will Be held as Virtual Events For The Foreseeable Future.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
8 practical ways to adapt tothe COVID-19 challenges in the property business - Peter Dabner
- How can you adapt your property business, in the current climate, to build long term success?
- Since 2002 Joint Ventures In Property has been growing and adapting to many changes in the market place. Having expanded the company through different cycles in the economy including recessions and uncertainty, CEO Peter Dabner, is here to share his tips on how to adapt to the new challenges facing property businesses.
- Using these 8 practical ways you will learn how to look at challenges as an opportunity to reinvent yourself and your property business which is a key factor in being a successful entrepreneur.
ALSO... Property Sourcing Compliance: Keeping you on the right side of the law - Tina Walsh
During Tina's presentation you will learn:
- Education is key for both new and experienced property sourcers to build a long term, professional business model whilst avoiding heavy fines or even a spell behind bars. It also provides the necessary tools for investors to protect themselves and their hard earned cash from unscrupulous operators.
- In January 2012 Tina set up her property sourcing business and very quickly realised how non-compliant the majority of property sourcers are.
- In October 2017 Tina became an Amazon No1 Best Selling Author through her book: Property Sourcing Compliance: Keeping You on the Right Side of the Law and her aim is to raise awareness, knowledge and standards within the sourcing sector, sharing her immense knowledge on compliance with budding new sourcers, established businesses and investors alike.
- Is Property Sourcing Regulated?
- My Compliance Tips for 3 Main Legislation & Regulations.
- Compulsory Registration orHeavy Penalties.
- The 7 Questions all Investors should ask before working with sourcers.
- Interesting Facts & Figures.
- The Importance of Compliance.
At the end of this presentation sourcers will go away armed with key-points for beginning their sourcing journey or a more compliant business. Investors with the burning questions that they need answering before working with a sourcer.
- Online Go To Meeting - To Book Press The Book Now Button
You Will Be Added To The Webinar
The Link To Join The Meeting Will Be Sent To You By Email
Email Will Be From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book your ticket for your local pin meeting now
23-09-2020 @ 6:30 PM
23-09-2020 @ 9:00 PM
Property Investors Network
Phone: 0121 228 2223
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Promote Your Events FREE OF CHARGE
Visit Our Events Home Page