We value the health and safety of our delegates and hosts.
Due To Covid-19 All pin Meetings Will Be held as Virtual Events For The Foreseeable Future.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Achieving financial freedom and getting my time back from 6000km - Billy Turriff
- Billy is a full time property investor. He acquired his first property in 2002 in Ireland. He has executed a number of different property strategies including Student Housing, Single Lets, Serviced Accommodation, Commercial to Residential, Buy To Sell, Lease Options, Rent to Rent, Bridging Finance and overseas property investing.
- Billy has converted 6 commercial grade one and two buildings to apartments for investors and home owners with a GDV of over £7 million.
- Billy currently controls 35 houses in the UK, Ireland and Bulgaria with a GDV of over £5.5 million, as well as running Kensington Finance a niche bridging operation and regularly mentors individuals to move forward on their own journey.
- At this month's pin meeting, Billy will provide insights to you on how he has managed to create a successful portfolio of micro businesses whilst ensuring he benefits from the financial freedom that he enjoys through property.
ALSO.... Design masterclass –Creating “a million dollar” look for less than a million dollars! - Katie Hedgecox
Katie Hedgecox is from from Hedgehog Studios. This company first began when Katie started working for a property franchise in Bournemouth 6 years ago at the age of 18. Her parents joined that same franchise and became landlords in Oxfordshire. Alongside studying for a degree in design, Katie started the company to help landlords, like her parents, to be the best in their market.
In an increasingly competitive environment, standing out from the crowd is important if you want to maximise your rental income.
During her presentation you will learn the key steps to achieving standout through the following:
- The 6-stageprocess to follow for refurbishments and refreshing older properties
- The use of colour to enhance design
- Top tips on sourcing furnishings to achieve a ‘million-dollar’ look without spending a million dollars!
- Online Go To Meeting - To Book Press The Book Now Button
You Will Be Added To The Webinar
The Link To Join The Meeting Will Be Sent To You By Email
Email Will Be From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book your ticket for your local pin meeting now
26-11-2020 @ 6:30 PM
26-11-2020 @ 9:00 PM
Property Investors Network
Phone: 0121 228 2223
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Promote Your Events FREE OF CHARGE
Visit Our Events Home Page