Stoke on Trent Meeting Wednesday 14th October 2020Make Text Bigger
Due To Covid-19 All pin Meetings Will Be held as Virtual Events For The Foreseeable Future.We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Joint Venturing - Why? How to structure it? What to seek and what to avoid and how to protect yourself - Shimon RudichShimon Rudich is the founding partner at MS Law Solicitors, Property investor and developer, author and international speaker.At this month's pin meeting, Shimon during his presentation, will draw from his very long experience both as a solicitor and as a property investor to teach you how to Joint Venture successfully and will cover the following points:
- Why Joint venture the pros and cons
- What to seek and what to avoid
- Correct mindset of the successful joint venture partner
- How to structure a Joint venture
- How to make it win win
- Different legal structures
- What kind of due diligence you should carry out
- How to legally protect you
- Shimon's own blueprint on how he structures his own Joint venture
- How useful Joint venture is when doing large commercial redevelopments... without using any of your own money
- Shimon's real life Joint venture examples when doing commercial redevelopments without using any of his money
ALSO... Getting the best deals through Estate Agents! Have agents calling you first and find deals that others have missed - Louise SmithAt this month's pin meeting, Louise will share with you the ways she works with estate agents securing great deals. After 13 years of buying investment properties from agents all below market value, she would like to share with you the techniques that have worked for her and show some case studies of great deals she has secured. During her presentation she will share:
- How to find great deals through estate agents
- How to work with them so they continue to bring you those great deals
- Creating win / win solutions, if the vendor is happy there is less chance of losing the deal before it completes.
- Find deals with fantastic potential and great ROI that everyone else has missed!
- Learn to be creative! What is the vendors motivation? Work with them so they want to sell you their property.
- Online Go To Meeting - To Book Press The Book Now Button You Will Be Added To The Webinar The Link To Join The Meeting Will Be Sent To You By Email Email Will Be From: email@example.com
- Book your ticket for your local pin meeting now
14-10-2020 @ 6:30 PM
14-10-2020 @ 9:00 PM
Online Event, , ,
Property Investors Network
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.