Stoke on Trent Meeting Wednesday 11th November 2020Make Text Bigger
Due To Covid-19 All pin Meetings Will Be held as Virtual Events For The Foreseeable Future.We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
My top 10 ways to add value to deals and maximise valuations - Neil Chaudhuri
- Neil is a former professional sportsman turned property investor. He is the owner and director of Vogue Abode Properties who create luxury accommodation for students and young professionals.
- Neil specialises in adding huge value to his deals and achieving high end valuations for himself.
- He had the privilege of being a top performer on The Mastermind Programme and was also a finalist for HMO Property Investor of the year at The Property Investor Awards.
- During his presentation, Neil he will share with you his top 10 ways to add value to deals. His talk will include examples of each of these 10 techniques and how he has used them to gain incredible uplifts in value on his projects.
ALSO...Headache in the Pipeline? Developing a Strategy for your Utilities... - Marc WheatleyMarc Wheatley, from pin’s preferred utilities supplier - Full Power Utilities – will be sharing his knowledge and expertise about utility management and helping us to minimise the associated headache and costs. Normally a substantial running cost for HMO/Serviced Accommodation operators, Marc will inform you of the different options available to you with regards the procurement and management of your gas and electricity supply. During his talk, Marc will cover several topics, including:
- How to minimise/remove the headache associated with managing your (growing) portfolio’s utilities.
- How a commercial utility rate can be secured on a domestic use property (without VAT implications).
- How to protect yourself from inevitable price increases and additional charges.
- How to avoid dealing with the suppliers!
- Online Go To Meeting - To Book Press The Book Now ButtonBasingstoke Meeting You Will Be Added To The Webinar The Link To Join The Meeting Will Be Sent To You By Email Email Will Be From: email@example.com
- Book your ticket for your local pin meeting now
11-11-2020 @ 6:30 PM
11-11-2020 @ 9:00 PM
Online Event, , ,
Property Investors Network
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.