We value the health and safety of our delegates and hosts.
Due To Covid-19 All pin Meetings Will Be held as Virtual Events For The Foreseeable Future.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
How to profit from an empty field! - Philip Saunders
Phil lives in the Peak District, a beautiful part of the country nestled between Manchester and Sheffield. One of the keys to property investing, especially when you’re just beginning your journey is to invest locally and Phil has found a unique way to monetise the opportunities on his doorstep.
During Philip's talk presentation, he will walk you through the process he took when making his first deal. A R2SA on a piece of spare land that he eventually turned into a Glamping site with an ROI of over 50%. Along the way there are several key learnings he made that can apply to all business.
- Take the RIGHT action to get results.
- The power of ‘Going for the NO’ a great mind state for selling.
- The importance of a powerful ‘reason why’
- Getting the right specialist knowledge at the right time.
This is a very visual presentation which incorporates aspects of Phil's interesting hobbies, his passions for living and lifestyle.
ALSO....Property Sourcing Compliance: Keeping you on the right side of the law - Tina Walsh
During Tina's presentation you will learn:
- Education is key for both new and experienced property sourcers to build a long term, professional business model whilst avoiding heavy fines or even a spell behind bars. It also provides the necessary tools for investors to protect themselves and their hard earned cash from unscrupulous operators.
- In January 2012 Tina set up her property sourcing business and very quickly realised how non-compliant the majority of property sourcers are.
- In October 2017 Tina became an Amazon No1 Best Selling Author through her book: Property Sourcing Compliance: Keeping You on the Right Side of the Law and her aim is to raise awareness, knowledge and standards within the sourcing sector, sharing her immense knowledge on compliance with budding new sourcers, established businesses and investors alike.
- Is Property Sourcing Regulated?
- My Compliance Tips for 3 Main Legislation & Regulations.
- Compulsory Registration orHeavy Penalties.
- The 7 Questions all Investors should ask before working with sourcers.
- Interesting Facts & Figures.
- The Importance of Compliance.
At the end of this presentation sourcers will go away armed with key-points for beginning their sourcing journey or a more compliant business. Investors with the burning questions that they need answering before working with a sourcer.
- Online Go To Meeting - To Book Press The Book Now ButtonBasingstoke Meeting
You Will Be Added To The Webinar
The Link To Join The Meeting Will Be Sent To You By Email
Email Will Be From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book your ticket for your local pin meeting now
03-11-2020 @ 6:30 PM
03-11-2020 @ 9:00 PM
Property Investors Network
Phone: 0121 228 2223
Get Event Tickets
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PROPERTY118 READERS
The above is an advertisement, it is not a recommendation.
Please note Property118 doesn't do any due diligence on advertised events, the organisers, their speakers or other attendees. If you decide to do business with anybody you meet at any networking event you must do your own due diligence. Property118 cannot be held responsible for your own business decisions.
If you decide to attend the above event please post a review of your experience in the comments section below and let us know whether Property118 was mentioned by the organisers and whether our leaflets were handed out.
Promote Your Events FREE OF CHARGE
Visit Our Events Home Page